Sunday, July 09, 2006

Praha at Dusk

I spent this weekend in the amazing city of Prague with some friends. There's lots to say but not enough time right now to say it all, so some pictures will have to suffice. In the collection are shots from a Jazz-boat cruise we took, as well as from wandering the Old Town on Saturday night. The big crowd of people in one of the pictures are people watching the Germany-Portugal game on a big-screen.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alex:
Great work, vivid photography! We're all enjoying your blogs.
Blog away, dude!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is the "featured blog" today, so I thought I'd check it out. I love your photography here. You've captured the beauty of the city quite vividly.

HappySurfer said...

Hi! Congrats for being the Blog of Note. Love your pictures. They're so refreshing. Haven't had the chance to read yr posts but your pictures already fascinate me and I will be back. Keep up the great work.

BTW, love the 'Budak in Berlin' nick.

cherry said...

photorgasm

cuentista said...

que enviadia. ¡te felicito el viaje!!!!

Sean Perkey said...

Beautiful! I've always wanted to visit Prague! maybe when I get down to a reasonable weight that will be a great reward to myself! Awesome ...putting travel on my list fo things to do!

thanks,
Sean

www.watchmyloss.com

starkman14 said...

What camera did you use for these fabulous shots of Praha? They are each and everyone perfect and beautiful. You should make postcards!

zTkAy said...

..u make me miss Germany very much..really miss Germany..nice picture here..

Jon said...

Wow, you have a nice camera! Beautiful shots -- you should turn these into postcards and sell them outside the metro stations.

Anonymous said...

Prague is indeed a beautiful city.. You should try to visit Budapest too! =)

Joey B said...

I've been to Prague.

Shelley-Lynne Domingue said...

Wow! Your pictures are what postcards should look like. They are absolutely beautiful.

Enjoy your trip, like you need anyone to tell you.
And I'm so jealous, I want to go to Prague too.